1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
QUESTION 1 Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Mostly the United States but with Russia in 2nd place and Germany in 3rd.
QUESTION 2 What is your favourite sport?
I'm not really big on the mainstream sports, but I love watching The Olympics, especially ice skating.
QUESTION 3 What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
I returned to school to get my master's. Half-way done!
QUESTION 4 What is your favourite quote?
A quote I like right now is "All the arts are brothers; each one is a light to the others." - Voltaire
QUESTION FIVE. What was your favourite class when still at school?
High school? It'd have to be Theatre or English.
Hahaha...isn't this the million-dollar question. Well, I think I wish I'd learned that what you see is usually what you get. Rarely do other people or their situations change, even if you think you have the power to influence them. And if they do change, it's all in their own time.
QUESTION SEVEN What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I've tried to learn piano several times. Failed miserably!
And now for passing on the award! I'll slide it over to...
Kim at Life in a House of Testosterone!